Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What is today??????








Ok it is 3:30 in the morning and Yohan wakes me up " Mom, Mom i had a nightmare" so with one eye open and one eye closed i ask him.....what was it..like a good mom would only thinking inside ( boy is 3:30 in the morning I am still asleep and I need my rest it was only a dream) but of course this is not politically correct.....so he starts and tells me the dream: Mom you are driving a train and it has a steering wheel we all are going to the beach but you went over a bump and the train crashed...we were all ok but when we were walking home a ghost was chasing me. My son in tears I comfort him and ask him about his favorite ice cream and favorite toy....we went down the list until he fell asleep........good i get to sleep Now.
In the morning my eyes feel like the sand man was still having a blast throwing sand in my face. I go get my coffee and get the boys ready.....So I asked Yohan so how do you feel this morning.." OK Mom, that dream was horrible but I know where it came from!....I read a book in school yesterday ( how to get rid of bad dreams) and there was a ghost in the book. the trick is that when you have a bad dream you take out the shrink ray. so I asked " did you take out the shrink ray" no Mom I forgot.
Note to self " self tell the teacher no more get rid of bad dreams books, they don't let me sleep. and by the way after Yohan finished his story Michael said " Mom I had a dream too, mine was that I had braces...)ok this was a nightmare for me at that moment .......I screamed in my head !!!!!!!!!!!GREAT HERE THEY COME BRACES FOR MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!
All in all this was my beginning today and to think that I have to do 3 pick ups and work on the Vintage Jeans section today. I think I need a few more cups of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment