Monday, May 17, 2010

VINTAGE MOM NEW HOME





OK so we are finally here!!!!! organizing is becoming a way of life, getting items every day. Trying to make the warehouse homey has become an obsession. I move boxes and items all day long......
So I get here in the morning and a notice in the door by the fire dept: we were here and you were not. We need to do an inspection. "Holly cow now what" what now I am just trying to get this project going and BAM!!! a new thing. So I call the guy really afraid of what he is going to say: Mrs Vintage MOM I need to come in and check the place out.....sure thing I said thinking great this is going to cost me an arm and a leg. A gentleman from Ohio.... I see all is in order you only need to move the fire extinguisher and have it service. this Will cost you between $ 10 dollars and $50 dollars. you need to move that shelf and when this is done just call us and we will come again. also here is your paper and this will cost you between $50 and $150. and this is only the beginning.
So this was my morning surprise. Pretty much he said welcome to the game.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Hiealeah..I hope tomorrow brings a great sale day...and lots of new customers...with money to spend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back.....cant' wait to see your items....

    ReplyDelete